Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Renu Ltd website (www.renu.uk.com) and services offered herein indicates your agreement to be bound by the following Conditions of Use. As such, you are agreeing to familiarise yourself with the conditions, and to abide by them if you choose to use the Renu Ltd website.
These Conditions of Use tell you the rights and obligations you have. You may have other rights granted by law and these Conditions of Use do not affect these. This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
- Acceptance of Agreement You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Purchasing from Renu Ltd By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and to allow us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto shippers and/or other subcontractors). We will not use your personal information or other details for any other purposes.
All prices on this web site are correct at time of publishing (errors and omissions exempt). Renu Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at anytime without notice. Products may vary from representative images. Subject to availability. When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email confirmation that we have received your order.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or there is a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
All retail prices include VAT at it’s current rate.
- Delivery We currently only deliver within the UK mainland. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, most goods delivered within 10 days.
- Returns We can only accept returns for faulty goods, in accordance with customer’s statutory rights but unfortunately not for unwanted items. Where possible we will endeavour to offer an exchange on hardware items only but the cost of postage and the safe return of said item must be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us via our office telephone number 01778 423923 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright All content included on this site, such as text, graphics and logos is the property of Renu Ltd and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- Trademarks All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Our Refund Policy
We can only accept returns for faulty goods, in accordance with customer’s statutory rights but unfortunately not for unwanted items. Please note that gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Where possible we will endeavour to offer an exchange or refund on products (excludes gift vouchers) within 7 days of purchase, providing the item is unopened and in its original packaging, the cost of postage and the safe return of the item must be the responsibility of the purchaser.
If you have a problem with your product, please contact our customer service team on 01778 423923 or via email email@example.com
We regret that we cannot be held responsible for anything lost in transit. We recommend sending by recorded delivery. Once we have received your item you will receive a confirmation email. A refund will then be issued against your original method within 5 working days excluding any delivery costs.