At Renu, we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors to www.renu.uk.com.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use the data, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
By using www.renu.uk.com website and when placing an order, entering competitions, completing a contact form, you consent to the collect use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including when you
- order our products or services
- claim an offer or promotion
- subscribe to our newsletter
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
- leave a review /give us feedback
Studio Classes: We may use software provided by a third party to enable you to book your studio classes online. The software may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Register to use the service
- Book a class
The information collected may include:
- Your name
- Your contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- Pages that you have visited on our website and when
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns. When you visit www.renu.uk.com, cookies will allows us to monitor our website traffic and enables us to deliver a more personalised service. You may turn off cookies in your browser preferences but this may affect the functionality of the website
Cookies allow us to collect information about how our visitors use the website and we can then use the information to improve the website. Cookies collect information such as the number of visitors, where the visitors have come from and what pages they have visited.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information to provide information about our treatments, products and services
- To send you newsletters that you have opted in to
- To contact you by post with offers which may be of interest
- To reply to contact forms/emails that you have sent
- To reply to Facebook posts sent via the website
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- To notify you of any changes to our services
- To process job applications
Who has access to your Information
- Your information may be accessed by or given to our staff for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
- Renu will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes nor will Renu sell or rent your information to third parties.
- When we use third party service providers, we will disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.If Renu enters into a joint venture with or is sold or merged with another business, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners/owners.
You are in Control
- You can choose to disable your cookies
- You can contact us and ask for any personal information to be deleted
- You can choose not to opt in on our website
- You can request to see the information held about you and you can request for changes to made to ensure accuracy. All requests should be made to Claire Saunders, Renu, 27 Abbey Road, Bourne, PE10 9EN. You can also let us know of any changes by emailing Claire.email@example.com
Right to Erasure
- If you would like your data removed from our systems, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA. Countries outside the EEA may not have laws which provide the same level of protection to your personal data as laws within the EEA. Where this is the case we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws.
Clients under 16
We ask that all clients under the age of 16 gets their parents/guardians permission before their appointment, when providing us with personal information.
What about other websites linked to our Platform?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Platform nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Platform.
Protecting your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information we will use strict procedures and security features in relation to that data
If you have any queries with regards to any of the above, please contact us at Renu, 27 Abbey Road, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9EN